Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Six things

I was tagged, but I don't want to tag any body. If you think you might want to do this go ahead, I don't mind.

Here are 6 things you might not know about me:
1. I am OCD about my bottles and sippy cups. Lids and rings MUST match the bottle. If they don't I will switch them around.
2. I love stupid reality T.V. Like Rock of Love, Real World, Sober House, Surreal Life...
3.Farting is Funny!
4. I knew I would marry Mike over a year before we started dating.
5. I laugh at the kids when I shouldn't.
6. I am a horrible housekeeper. Why clean it when it's just going to get dirty again?

1 comment:

  1. I laugh at my kids when I shouldnt too! i am glad that I am not alone!! Especially swearing. I am sorry but that is some funny stuff when kids swear!!

    ReplyDelete

The kids

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin