Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dance Dance

Jercie has had her first and second dance classes. So far she loves it. She came home the first day and said they didn't even dance. I don't really buy that. She was doing pirouettes the next day. I think that's what it was anyway. I'm a dance retard. I don't know anything about it, unless it's clogging but I don't really count that as dance. Sorry all you cloggers out there. lol I got her shoes she had to have black jazz shoes and pink ballet shoes. Her jazz shoes are a little big even though I bought the same size as the ballet shoes. Weird. She has a couple girls from her class at school in there with her so at least she knows somebody. Here she is before class last night. I had to pull her bangs back into her ponytail because they were getting in her eyes and we didn't have time to curl them again. She was reading before class and decided to throw a fit and take an hour to read her book, but that's a story for a different day. Or maybe never. :)




Kaia is getting way too big for my liking. She is walking like a pro and even trying to run. Usually when I am right behind her trying to grab her. She still prefers her daddy to anybody, but if I'm the only one there I will do. If you mention a baby she will go find the Cabbage Patch Kid. She will start off loving it and then Mike will tell her to poke it in the eye and so of course she does. She also bonks the baby's head and hits the baby all on Mike's command. She loves to share her stuff with you, even if you don't want any. She will force it into your mouth. She is too funny. She gets really silly just before bed time. But she gets super cranky and mean before her nap. She will walk around and yell at everybody in her path. She also loves to mess with Kola. This morning she would steal Kola's toy and run across the couch and throw it. She would then throw herself back against the couch and laugh. I wish she would let me get video of her doing these silly things, but she sees the camera and stops dead.



Sharing her sucker



Playing with her baby


Playing in the dirt

Blaze is loving preschool. He gets to ride the bus in the morning and afternoon. For some reason or another the bus driver forgot to pick him and Braydon up yesterday so Kaylyn (Braydon's mom) took them over. Those two boys are going to give Kaylyn and I gray hair I'm sure. They both tried to sneak Transformers this morning. They must have planned it out, but they both got busted.



So that's what has been going on the last week at our house.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures. Too funny, Ryan used to always sneak stuff to school too lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben tries to sneak treats for him and his little friends. The pics are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

The kids

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin