Anyway back to the ranch... After the pumpkin patch we went home and had ice cream cones and played tag with the kids on the front lawn. Jercie had spent the night at Grammy's and was super ornery that night.
On Sunday we went to church. It was the Primary Program. Jercie had her part all memorized and then refused to get up and say it. I was kind of sad cuz we worked so hard on it. Oh well. Kaia had all the Relief Society ladies in love with her. Who wouldn't be?! Blaze actually likes to go to nursery now. He goes right in and starts playing. He doesn't really play with the other kids. He's likes to play alone. My home teachers stopped by last night and talked to my kids. Bob taught them about rules and used magnets to teach the lesson. It was nice. He also brought over some tomatoes and a butternut squash. YUM!!! Any tips on how to cook the squash are welcome!!
Upcoming events include: pumpkin carving tonight. The halloween parade at the school on Friday morning. Trick or Treating Friday night. Family pictures on Saturday. If the clothes Andrea bought for Kaia are here by then she will wear one of the outfits for pictures. I am so excited to get the pictures done. We are going up to Monrovian. Hopefully the trees won't be too bare.
That is all I can think of for now. I will post pics of everything as soon as I can.






We are getting family pics on Saturday too. I didn't get Jercie's birthday wrapped yet so I didn't get the package out but I'm sending it out priority mail tomorrow so she should have an outfit in time.
ReplyDeleteTONIA!!!!! I am so glad you found my blog and left a comment for me. I think about you often and wonder how you are doing. Now I can check in with you every now and then! Thanks for your words of sympathy. I'm doing good. I'm excited to read your blog and find out what you've been up to- three kids??? Amazing! I'm so happy for you. Where has the time gone? Any way- lets keep in touch! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteCute pics of the pumpkin patch. Jacob hates nursery now and screams as soon as we pull into the church parking lot. He goes to priesthood with Aaron now. By the way I love your hair. It is soo cute!
ReplyDelete