Thursday, March 20, 2008

Stuff

So I know I just started this thing but there is lots to discuss. This past Saturday I had to go to the emergency room because I am retarded. I went to bed and had a pain in my neck that felt like a tension knot it then went clear down my side and across my belly to my belly button. I couldn't move or breath it was the worst pain I have ever felt in my life. Labor was nothing compared to this!! So I thought maybe if I get in the shower it will make it feel better. Poor Mike had to help me into the shower and then out and dry me off and get me dressed. I paged the Doctor in St. George and they told me to go to the emergency room because it could be a pulmonary embolism. Talk about freaking a pregnant lady out. We dropped the kids off at my mom's at like midnight and went to the hospital. By the time we got there the pain had subsided and I felt tons better. Anyway it turns out it was just a sinus infection that caused a muscle spasm in my trapazoidal muscle, I think that's what he called it. I felt like the biggest retard. On a lighter note Jercie lost her first tooth. Well the first that didn't have to be pulled by the dentist. She is afraid of the tooth fairy so we have to put the teeth under Mike's pillow. She's a funny girl. Blaze is growing up to fast and he is all boy. He loves to fight and shoot things. He says some of the most off the wall things sometimes. As for little Kaia she is doing good as well growing fast. We got the carseat last week. It is the cutest stinking thing I have ever seen. Well that is all for now. I hope I haven't bored any one to tears!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not bored! I bet you were freaked out! A few weeks ago I all of a sudden had the worst pain in my lower right side. I swear I thought my appendix had burst! I couldn't hardly breathe or move! Jeremy had me take an alka seltzer and it went away immediately. Guess it was just gas! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be freakin' out too. I don't think you are retarded. I want to see a picture of the stinkin' cute carseat. You know all I have is boys so I don't get to have cutsie things.

    ReplyDelete

The kids

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin